- BannerT Krishna Memorial Pictures
K.V Ramana Rao
M. Nageswara Rao
- Audio release date
Tholivalapu story at a glance
Prem (Gopichand) lives in Hyderabad city with his friends. He desperately wants to buy bike but his father (LB Sriram) is stingy person. But somehow Prem convinces his dad and acquires bike. But the same day on his way to home, the bike gets flat and as it gets late, he parks the bike at nearby home in which Soumya (Sneha) stays. Prem explains the situation and leaves his bike there. The following day he comes to Soumya’s home to pick up the bike and finds out that his bike is missing. Soumya’s father (Chandra Mohan) denies about his bike. But the real culprit is Soumya’s elder sister’s husband (Ravi Shankar) who harasses the entire family for dowry. How Prem gets back his bike and how he falls in love with Soumya forms the rest of the story.
The movie failed miserably at box office.
- This is Gopichand’s debut movie in Tollywood.
- With the result of the movie, Gopichand took long gap to get back to films.
- This is Sneha’s second film after ‘Priyamaina Neeku’.
- With the result of the film, Gopichand changed his track and acted as antagonist in few films.
- The film was dubbed in Tamil as Hari.
- During the shooting of the film, cameraman R. Rama Rao died of heart attack and later he was replaced by Ramana Rao.