Uday Kiran, Shriya Saran
- BannerSuresh Productions
Marthand K Venkatesh
Suresh Babu Daggubati
- Audio release date
Neeku Nenu Naaku Nuvvu story at a glance
Raghavayya (Krishnam Raju) is a rich industrialist. Raghavayya helps Prasad (Suman) by funding his studies who is the son of Raghavayya’s ex-employee. Meanwhile Prasad falls in love with Raghavayya's daughter (Meena Kumari) and elopes with her to London and settles there. From then on Raghavayya develops hatred towards love marriages. He adopts an orphan and names him as Anand (Uday Kiran). Prasad returns to India as his wife expired of illness and they have a daughter Seetha (Shriya Saran). Anand falls in love Seetha. What happens when Raghavayya comes to know about Anand and Seetha love life and will he accept them or not forms the rest of the story.
The movie received mixed reviews and settled for average grosser at box office.
- This is first combination of Uday Kiran and Shriya Saran.
- This is first film for Uday Kiran in Suresh Productions.
- Veteran actor Kirshnam Raju made a comeback to silverscreen with this film afer 3 years gap.
- Tamil director Raja Sekhar made debut in Tollywood with this film.
- Producer Suresh Babu wanted to shelve the project halfway because it was not shaping up well. But he re-worked on the script and went for filming.
- Suresh also did not get proper theme for hero introduction song in this film and so he approached director K Raghavendra Rao. He suggested to make song on Telugu language’s importance and also took the initiative of roping lyric writer Chandrabose to pen lyrics for this song.
- Music director RP Patnak reused the 'Balapam patti' tune for the 'Gummare Gummare' song written by Peddada Murthy.