Manchu Manoj, Sada
- BannerSri Saideva Productions
Marthand K Venkatesh
N. V. Prasad
- Audio release date
Donga Dongadi story at a glance
Vasu (Manchu Manoj) is reckless young guy. He is least bothered about being a responsible person in the family. But he loves is father and brother (Rajeev Kanakala) a lot. Vasu then starts teasing a girl Vijju (Sadha). In one incident Vasu’s father gets irked by his behavior and then to take the burden of family Vasu moves to Vizag for job. The rest of the story is how Vasu realizes being responsible and wins Vijju’s love.
This film got mixed reviews and fared moderately at box office. Overall the movie ended as an above average at box office. The movie was made with a budget of 3.5 crores and was able to make profit.
- This film marked Manchu Manoj, Mohan Babu’s second son debut.
- The movie was a remake of Tamil movie Thiruda Thirudi starring Dhanush and Chayasingh.
- Thiruda Thirudi directed Subramanian Siva made debut in Tollywood with this film.
- Manoj received Best Debut Actor Award in CineMAA Awards.
- The launch of this film was attended by biggies in Tollywood. Megastar Chiranjeevi clapped the muhurtham shot while D. Ramanaidu switched on the camera.
- The audio release launch happened in Taj Deccan hotel and Dasari Narayana Rao attended as chief guest.