Sharwanand, Shreya Reddy, Suhasini Maniratnam
- BannerJust Yellow
- Audio release date
Amma Cheppindi story at a glance
Bose (Sharwanand) is a mentally underdeveloped aged youngster. His father is a big scientist in a rocket center and his mother (Suhasini) is a house wife. Bose is considered as dumb in the colony and everybody teases him. ISI plans to destroy the rocket center during an event in which top official will take part. Razia (Sriya Reddy) is an officer from Intelligence department gets to know about the threat and looks after the security measures. The rest of the story is how Bose is related to the event and what happens to him.
The movie got rave reviews and positive mouth talk. But the movie is completely aimed for family audience and hence it ended as multiplex movie. Overall the movie is an average grosser.
- Gunnam Gangaraju directed a film after a decade. Also this is his second film as director first was Little Soldiers (1996).
- This is heroine Shreya Reddy’s second film in Tollywood. Later she did not do any Telugu film.
- Gangaraju’s son Sandeep handled camera for this project and it was his debut film as Cinematographer.
- Gangaraju who always keeps low profile made huge publicity for this film right from the beginning of the film.
- Before narrating the story to Suhasini, Gangaraju narrated the story to mani Ratnam. He liked it very much.
- Ganagaraju prepared the script 6 to 7 years even before Aithe and Anukokunda Oka Roju (AOR) were conceptualized.