Nagarjuna, Manchu Vishnu, Mamata Mohandas
- BannerSri Lakshmi Prasanna Pictures
- Audio release date
Krishna Arjuna story at a glance
Arjun (Vishnu) is innocent and lives with his grandmother (Manorama) who will be working for rich landlord Pedababu (Nasser). Arjun acts as bodyguard cum assistant to Satya (Mamata Mohandas) the rich arrogant sister of Pedababu. Satya gets engaged to another rich businessman (Gilli Dev) but an astrologer predicts that whoever marries Satya will die. So Pedababu makes Arjun the scapegoat and gets him married to Satya hoping that after Arjun’s death Satya will be remarried to the rich man. Lord Krishna (Akkineni Nagarjuna) then enters to rescue Arjun. The rest of the story is how Arjun avoids death.
Being a multi-starrer movie failed to impress the audience. Though the movie generated enormous hype before the release, it bombed at box office.
- The movie’s basic plot was derived from Hollywood flick ‘Bruce Almighty’
- This is second time Nagarjuna acted in Mohan Babu’s banner ‘Sri Lakshmi Prasanna Pictures’. The first film was ‘Adipathi’.
- Nagarjuna and Vishnu teamed up for the first time.
- This is Mamata Mohandas' second film in Tollywood after ‘Yamadonga’.
- Mamata Mohandas paired with Vishnu for the first time.
- The graphics in this film were handled by Vishnu’s company ‘Think Smart’.