Allari Naresh, Poorna
- BannerWelfare Creations
Kotagiri Venkateswara Rao
A Vijay kumar
Malla Vijaya Prasad
G. Nageswara Reddy
- Audio release date
Seema Tapakai story at a glance
Sri Krishna is a son of a filthy rich man (Siyaji Shinde). But his father doesn’t like being poor or below poverty people but loves his son a lot. Sri Krishna falls in love with Satya who is a daughter of Rayalaseema factionist. Satya too is very rich but ideology is different. She wants to marry a poor man. When Sri Krishna dupes Satya as a poor man and makes her fall in love. What happens when Satya comes to know that Sri Krishna is son of rich man forms the rest of the story.
The film met with mixed reviews. The comedy of the film is mediocre and the result was also average. Overall the movie settled as a decent hit at box office.
- This is second combination of Allari Naresh with director Nageswara Reddy. First was Seema Shastri.
- This is also second film of Allari Naresh with Welfare banner. First was Siddu from Srikakulam.
- Poorna made her Tollywood debut with this film.
- The film was remade into Hindi as Ajab Gazabb Love. Directed by Sanjay Gadhvi, the film stars Jackky Bhagnani and Nidhi Subbaiah in lead roles.
- The famous song Akasamlo Oka Tara in the movie Simhasanam, written by legendary poet Veturi and music by Bappi Lahiri was remixed by Vandemataram Srinivas for this movie.