- Art Director Anand Sai erected a grand and massive unique Kalyana Mandapam suspended in the air. It was a mix of both Indian and Moroccan architecture.
- Lighting for the event was done by Ram Prasad of Yevadu fame.
- Flowers were imported from Bangkok that reflected TDP's sign and Gold Coated clothes.
- Food menu was the same for all the sections with around 25 varieties of sweets.
- The event witnessed around 30,000+ Nandamuri fans.
- Nara Chandra Babu and Nara Lokesh welcomed all the guests.
- Tejaswini wedding with Bharath took place at 8:52 am.
- Bride arrived in a palanquin, reminiscent of the past.
- Many Celebrities from both Film Industry and Politics graced the marriage.
- Balayya showered perennial smile throughout the event and greeted everyone in a similar way. He welcomed the guests with customary rose water.
- Akkineni Family absence.
- Last but not least and probably the most is about the absence of Jr.NTR and Hari Krishna to the marriage.
Qlik here for the wedding Gallery.
Qlik here for the Celebrity Gallery.
iQlik App is now on Google Play Store. See what the Celebs are saying about this APP. Download right Now