August 21st 2013 - Telugu people witnessed one of the biggest wedding bashes in the history of Andhra Pradesh. Tollywood icon Balakrishna's daughter Tejaswini tied the knot with Sri Bharat, grandson of MVVS Murthi (GITAM group of educational institutions). The Nandamuri Tejaswini wedding was a grand affair, since this was the only big fat Indian wedding in Tollywood after Ram Charan’s. It was a grand gala ceremony at Hitex, Madapur, Hyderabad. The wedding was elaborate and a star studded event with dignitaries from film industry and politics.
Most celebrity weddings in Tollywood are strict private affairs, but Tejaswini wedding was an exception. Balayya personally invited all his fans “Abhimana Devullu” to come and bless the newly-wed couple. The blushing bride Tejaswini and the dashing groom Sri Bharat were the cynosure of everyone’s eyes. Below are some of the highlights from Tejaswini wedding:
- Art Director Anand Sai erected a grand and massive unique Kalyana Mandapam suspended in the air. It was a mix of both Indian and Moroccan architecture.
- Lighting for the event was done by Ram Prasad of Yevadu fame.
- Flowers were imported from Bangkok that reflected TDP's sign and Gold Coated clothes.
- Food menu was the same for all the sections with around 25 varieties of sweets.
- The event witnessed around 30,000+ Nandamuri fans.
- Nara Chandra Babu and Nara Lokesh welcomed all the guests.
- Tejaswini wedding with Bharath took place at 8:52 am.
- Bride arrived in a palanquin, reminiscent of the past.
- Many Celebrities from both Film Industry and Politics graced the marriage.
- Balayya showered perennial smile throughout the event and greeted everyone in a similar way. He welcomed the guests with customary rose water.
- Akkineni Family absence.
- Last but not least and probably the most is about the absence of Jr.NTR and Hari Krishna to the marriage.
Qlik here for the wedding Gallery.
Qlik here for the Celebrity Gallery.
iQlik App is now on Google Play Store. See what the Celebs are saying about this APP. Download right Now