Evergreen hero ANR has been fighting with intestine cancer. Anyone would be frightened by the mere word of cancer.
But, let us tell you this is Akkineni Nageswara Rao garu. He never appeared to be troubled by this demon called ‘Cancer’. He might probably be the only one who confidently announced that he’ll be ‘Back’ one day.
He didn’t leave his weapon called ‘Smile’ till the last breath. His daily routine was:
- Have his medication regularly.
- Watch old film songs at night and share all the good old shooting experiences with the family.
- He even used to watch filmy comedy episodes.
- He used to watch one film daily and recall all those film experiences.
- Interestingly, he completed watching all films of Pawan Kalyan and Mahesh Babu during his last days.
By this, it is being evident that Cinema wasn’t just his passion but indeed his breath. He inhaled and exhaled cinema till his last breath.
“Till 10:30 P.M, he was sounded well. He had his medication and slept. Around 2:30 A.M today I became skeptical about his breathing. We immediately rushed to the Care Banjara. The doctors tried their best but unfortunately we couldn’t have him”, shared Nagarjuna with iQlik.