Pawan Kalyan’s public meet is just a day away. The countdown is on! The meet shall commence from 6 P.M tomorrow at N Convention Centre, Hyderabad. Eminent art director of Tollywood, Anand Sai is the master mind behind the set architecture of tomorrow’s grand event.
- We have caught hold of the busy man just to get an exclusive sneak peak of the meeting venue and lot of other details.
- Pawan’s squad has hired 6 halls in the N Convention Centre.
- The venue is a 5000 seating capacity vast space.
- The stage is simple and decent with a 16 feet ramp on which Pawan Kalyan will be addressing the assembled crowd.
- There shall be a huge 80 x 36 [80 feet breadth and 30 feet height] LED screen has bee arranged at the center of the stage.
- There shall be a special platform for Pawan Kalyan for his availability to the photographers.
- Flag post points for the party are being identified all through the venue.
By 4 P.M tomorrow, the entire job shall be done, according to Anand Sai. “I have done this just for Pawan. We’ve been friends from almost 25yrs now even before we came into cinema. Myself and Pawan sketched this blue print of the meet”, shared Anand Sai exclusively with iQlik Movies.