1. We don’t have a 5 or 50 cores of budget?
But we have a promising premise & a story which wasn’t told before & a team who worked out of passion and love for cinema.
2. We don’t have 500 hoardings?
But we have Facebook (PRICELESS) “My Life my Paathshala” campaign which cost us 500 rupees and a pleasure of listening to your stories.
3. We don’t have 50 lakhs for TV publicity OR we don’t have TV channel?
But we have Youtube (PRICELESSS) and a good theatrical trailer which tells the story, songs and other promo material.
4. We don’t have a star, star son/son in law, brother, brother in law or anyone in the family tree as a hero?
We have characters and conflicts which you would empathize and remember a few even after walking out the theatres. 3 out of 5 of the principle cast have been chosen out Facebook, auditions at colleges and applications received for casting call.
5. Please Watch Paathshala if its good do us a favour Pls spread the word to 10 people at least and if its bad do others a favour and let 100 people know.
Paathshala - Is a road film, coming of age & a buddy film is a dramedy which narrates the tale of five friends, who embark on a journey on the last day of their graduation to each other’s home towns. A Journey of friendship, love, heartbreak and chaos which led to their self-discovery at the cross roads of their life.