Dialogue writer Nandyala Ravi is making his debut as director with Lakshmi Raave Maa Intiki movie, which is touted to be a romantic feel good family entertainer. This movie is Naga Shaurya’s fourth releases this year and AvikaGor’s second film as female lead in Tollywood. Rao Ramesh and Naresh are playing key roles in Lakshmi Raave Maa Intiki film.
Lakshmi Raave Maa Intiki story is about Sai (Naga Shaurya). He falls in love with Lakshmi ( AvikaGor ) at first sight and wants to marry her at any cost. Sai keeps trying all possible ways to woo Lakshmi and get married. Lakshmi makes it clear to Sai that the final decision about her marriage completely lies in her father’s hands and she will marry anyone he gives a nod to. She also hints that, he needs to impress her dad to marry her. Then Sai decides to go to Lakshmi’s home, stays at her place and impresses her father. Did Sai turn successful in winning the hearts of both Lakshmi and her father? This has to be seen on the silver screen.
Things to watch:
* AvikaGor’s performance in the title role of Lakshmi
* Chocolate boy Naga Shaurya as a desperate lover boy
* Debut director Nandyala Ravi’s direction, screenplay and story.
* KM Radhakrishna’s beautiful music
* Chemistry between the fresh pair Naga Shaurya-AvikaGor