logo

Fire Accident in TV Actress' House

By - September 10, 2016 - 07:23 PM IST

More Stories

Popular TV actress Ankitha Lokhande luckily escaped from a fire accident that occurred at her residence in Mumbai.
 
Going into the details, Ankitha Lokhande lighted up an aroma candle in her bedroom and accidentally the curtains caught fire that eventually left the entire room burnt. Well Ankitha could immediately control the fire by herself but in this process, she suffered few injuries on her neck, shoulders & hands.
 
Neighbors opine that Ankitha has escaped a fatal accident as there were loaded gas cylinders close by. Meanwhile she has been in the news from a while after her break up with Bollywood hero Sushanth Singh Rajput (after a four year relationship).