Ever since the Athiloka Sundari Sridevi had a sudden death, different speculations have been floating around and many have been coming up with conspiracy theories too. But there is one observation which is rather interesting. It has to do with the coincidences between the death of Sridevi and the black and white era diva Priya Rajvansh.
While this is the Indian scenario, something happened in the international arena too albeit in the field of politics. It has to do with the deaths of US Presidents Abraham Lincoln and John F Kennedy. Coming to Sridevi and Priya below are few similarities:
* Both were found dead in bathroom
* They were the second women in the life of their husbands and both the husbands were the eldest son in a family of three brothers
* The initial observation was both had died due to cardiac arrest
* Priya did the role of Heer in ‘Heer Ranjha’ in 1970 while Sridevi did the same role in 1992.
As for Lincoln and Kennedy, here are few coincidences
* Lincoln was assassinated in 1846 while Kennedy was assassinated in 1946, exactly 100 years later
* Both of them were assassinated on a Friday
* Lincoln’s secretary’s name was Kennedy and Kennedy’s secretary’s name was Lincoln
* Both of them were shot dead by Southerners
* Both were succeeded by Southerners and their names were Johnson
* Both the assassins were killed before their trial.