Pawan Kalyan’s Sardaar Gabbarsingh has bagged a divided talk all over. In the wake of being heavily trolled in the social media, Pawan Kalyan talked to the press about various issues right from movies to politics. Here are few excerpts from the interview:
- I don’t know when I would quit films. May be couple of projects more – one with SJ Suryah and the other with Trivikram.
- Will not give up experimenting even though I fail.
- Market for Tamil heroes is remarkably increasing but unfortunately the contrary is not happening.
- I’m currently facing financial problems. Not able to pay my staff also properly.
- Faced few limitations in Prajarajyam. Myself and Annayya have just ideological differences. He is a pure congressman and I may not invite him into Janasena
- Janasena will contest in 2019 general elections and I’ve started working on it.
- I prefer an ounce of action to unnecessary dialogues.
Well these bold announcements have taken the world by surprise and fans only want him to continue entertaining them onscreen. Let’s wait and see what happens!