Fan Of Prabhas Dies Due To Electrocution While Fixing The Banner

By - August 30, 2019 - 04:30 PM IST

More Stories

Ahead of the release of Saaho, a die-hard fan of Prabhas while fixing a banner at a theatre, because of electrocution. This happened at Mahabubnagar in Telangana and the person who dies is a 16-year-old guy. This is not the first time a fan dies due to electric shock during the promotional procession.

Earlier too, something like this happened so many times. Last year, Rayappa, a fan of Kichha Sudeep lost his life due to electric shock during the promotional procession of Ranna. Sudeep took to twitter to mourn the death of his fan.

In fact, most of the deaths during these promotional processions happen due to electric shocks only, as the fans, without taking any proper care or giving it a second thought, climb electric poles, building, trees and do many other activities which are a threat to their lives. It is very much necessary for the fans to keep their safety in mind before doing something for their stars which would put their lies in threat. 

On social media