Allari Naresh, Geeta Singh, Madhu Shalini
- BannerEVV Cinema
- Audio release date
Kithakithalu story at a glance
Relangi Rajababu (Allari Naresh) is an SI and his parents force him to get married as his dowry will be useful for his sister's wedding. He marries a rich, fat girl Soundarya (Geetha Singh) after his parents threaten to commit suicide. After marriage he falls in love with Madhu Shalini and decides to marry her by giving divorce to Soundarya. The rest of the story is how Rajababu realizes the importance of marriage and being loyal to wife.
The movie opened with mixed talk but the comedy of the film really worked. The movie registered a massive hit in Allari Naresh’s career.
- This is fourth combination of Allari Naresh and his dad EVV Satyanarayana.
- Madhu Shalini paired with Naresh for the first time.
- The movie was released in 35 centres and completed 50 days in all the 35 centers.
- The film run 100 days in 9 centers overall Andhra Pradesh.
- The movie featured 42 comedians.