Denikaina Ready story at a glance
Narasimha Naidu (Prabhu) and Saraswati (Seetha) are siblings. Saraswati marries a Muslim named Basha (Suman) without informing Narasimha Naidu. Since then Naidu’s family and Basha's family become rivals. Suleman (Vishnu Manchu) son of Basha and Saraswati enters Narasimha Naidu's home as a priest to do a chandi yagam. The rest of the story is all about how Suleman brings two families together.
This film is a second hit in hero Vishnu’s career. The comedy of the film worked and turned out to be decent hit at box office. The movie was released in 300 plus centres. It completed 100 days in 8 centers and 175 days in 1 centre.
- This is Vishnu’s first combination with Hansika.
- Three music directors worked for this film. Chakri and Yuvan Shankar Raja provied music for songs while Chinna gave background score.
- Hero Prabhas has dubbed for few dialogues for Vishnu in this film.
- Gandharva Mahal which was contructed for ‘Uu Kodathara Uliki Paduthara’ movie has been used as Narasimha Naidu’s home.
- This film had few controversial scenes. Brahmin community of Andhra Pradesh were seriously upset with these scenes. They also attacked Vishnu’s home in filmnagar.
The controversy grew larger and atlast state government of AP had to interfere to sort out the issue.
Censor board of Andhra Pradesh has not issued the censor certificate for this movie as it wanted the producers of the film to remove some controversial scenes. However producers of the film went ahead and obtained the certificate from Censor board in Mumbai.
Mohan Babu went on saying that CBFC board member Dhanalakshmi was the sole reason behind this entire controversy.
Writer of the movie BVS Ravi has given a public apology through a news channel for hurting the Brahmin community unintentionally.
The movie was dubbed in Malayalam as Endhinum Ready and was released simultaneously with Telugu.