* I like to see my name as a director in the title cards and I am in the process of gaining strength and courage to direct a film soon
* I personally hate smoking and drinking. But, I’ve to do those things in Chandamama Kathalu as per the script’s demand.
* My dad always ask me to do different characters and if there’ll be any complaints regarding this character, I will point it to him!
* I’m having fun with the double responsibilities of being an actress in films and hosting the television shows like Doosukeltha. A couple of more reality shows are in the pipeline.
* I’ve made a short film and will be releasing it as soon as the election fever calms down.
* I will be producing and acting in a new film in the direction of a debutant. Pre production work is in full swing!
* As of now, I’m attracted to BJP and Narendra Modi. As my heart always lies with the social service, I will be making a direct political entry in 2019 elections to serve the people on a larger canvas!
* I’ve been a brand ambassador for “Passionate Foundation” from many years and had helped many Government schools by running awareness campaigns, etc. We are in the process of adopting another 10 schools in the coming months…