Rajnikanth’s latest offering Kabali released in the midst of high expectations last Friday but somehow it couldn’t live up to it in Telugu. The film’s reviews were below average and the audience complained of poor screenplay and lack of Rajni moments in the film.
A theatre in Dachepally, Guntur district which was screening Kabali film was caught in fire but fortunately the audience watching the flick are reported to be safe. The incident happened during matinee show and the audience escaped the fire accident spot in panic.
The police acted quick and brought the situation under control within short span of time. The accident happened mainly due to short circuit effect and the management decided to take better care of things from now on.