Gopala Gopala (being the remake of Hindi Blockbuster Oh My God) might be a known story but to a common man who did not watch the original, GG remains to be a well-knit short and sweet entertainer laced up with right ‘Power’ful touches of the Powerstar and his much ‘Power’ful dialogues with point and logic. The story itself has the right blend of fun, satire and emotional conflict and the shrewd performances of Venkatesh and Pawan Kalyan bring the native ‘Telugu’ flavor to the story. The director has successfully managed to keep the tale crisp and intact without a single dull moment in the film.
First Half: Venky was the whole and sole entertainer in this segment. Venky and Shriya strike an appealing chemistry. The scenes between Venky and Posani and the court scenes are the true highlights.
Interval Bang: This was the most hyped segment in the film and measuring up to those sky high expectations, this segment has the right momentum with a powerful entry [Sorry…No more hints!]
Second Half: This segment is an outright entertainer with its share of intense and emotional moments. The scenes between Pawan Kalyan and Venkatesh are endearing, especially the dialogues make it a must watch. The climax is an outright delight for fans with Venky and Pawan finishing off things in philosophy and style.
- Of course, Pawan Kalyan’s presence, dialogues and subtle performance.
- The able performances of Venkatesh, Mithun Chakraborty, Posani, Murali Sharma and Aashish Vidyarthi.
- The simple yet powerful dialogues that have both punch and point.
- The slick, crisp and uncompromising narration with the right commercial touches.
- Anup Rubens music and back ground score.
- The emotional content in the film went largely unnoticed with the racy narration.
- The lack of any fights and routine commercial elements might disappoint some conservative fans.
JOIN THE iqlik movies CONVERSATIONTo find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines and FAQS