Generally it is a common trend in the film industries where the actors become veteran join the politics. This trend is well followed in every industry to be found in India. Very recently it came in the news that some film actors have joined the politics and are fighting for the position of MLA’s. Similarly in the tollywood industry also many actors like Chiranjeevi, Balakrishna, N. T. Rama Rao and so on are very famous names in both the film as well as the politics.
Some famous actors who have recently joined politics
- The first name which comes in mind is of Nandamurari Balakrishna. His father was also a famous politician and thus he has got the exposure in politics from a very early age. Though he campaigned or someone in 2008 but this time he himself has shown active interests in politics.
- The next name which must be mentioned in the second position in this list is of Krishnam Raju. He is already very much famous among the people by declaring that he will join the party which will get the majority of votes.
- Though this actor is not fighting for any position but still is campaigning for a party. He is none other Jr. N.T. Rama Rao.
- Saikumar is also a quite common name in politics and though he was once defeated in the year 2008 but yet again he has decided to stand for power.
- Though these names are not confirmed for sure but according to the rumours, these faces will also be seen fighting for power in the coming elections. The names are none other than Nagarjuna and Suresh.
Daggubati Venkatesh and politics
Daggubati Venkatesh or more popularly known as Venky is a very famous name in the film industry of south India. Debuting in the year 1986, the actor had done many blockbuster films and have won many awards. Thus Venky is quite a veteran actor in this film industry and many are hoping that he will turn into politics very soon. In a very recent interview, he though have firmly stated hat he will not join politics as he is not really attracted to it and politics also not suits him well. Moreover, he is also against the fight for power and violence which is mainly seen in politics at large. It is not that the actor does not have a political background as his own father was a part of a political party of this state. Another reason stated by Venky for not joining politics is that he does not really understand this field very well. The actor really very focuses on his film career now and he has three movies to be released this year. He is also much attached to the film industry than many of his contemporaries like Chiranjeevi and so on.
Though it is a common trend seen quite frequently in the film industry that an actor will always join politics after he is old in the former industry, what Daggubati Venkatesh has decided is quite a change in the tradition. We wish him all the best for his decision and want many successful films in the coming years.